Agricultural Adjuvants Market accounted for US$ 3.1 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 5.64 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.2%. Adjuvants are often used in agriculture to improve herbicide or pesticide performance, such as better mixing and handling, increased effectiveness and safety, improved distribution, and less drift. Agricultural spray adjuvants are used to improve the efficiency of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and other chemicals that control or eradicate undesired pests during pesticide application. Agricultural spray adjuvants, like medical adjuvants, aren’t active in suppressing or killing pests. Instead, these additions alter a feature of the spray solution, enhancing the pesticide’s capacity to penetrate, target, and protect the target organism.
The report ” Global Agricultural Adjuvants Market, By Type (Activator Adjuvants (Surfactants and Oil Adjuvants) and Utility Adjuvants), By Application (Insecticide Adjuvants, Herbicide Adjuvants Fungicide Adjuvants and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asian Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2029’’
- In January 2022, Accomplish MAXTM, a next-generation biocatalyst that improves nutrient efficiency and crop stress tolerance, has been launched by Loveland Products, a global producer of novel crop input solutions and a subsidiary of Nutrien Ltd. Accomplish MAX is a liquid fertiliser designed for use with in-furrow starters, 2×2 placement of liquid fertilisers, and liquid sidedress applications, and is available through Nutrien Ag Solutions retail stores.
- In October 2021, Nachurs Alpine Solutions has launched a new product line in its agriculture portfolio, Advanced Adjuvants. Matt Cimino, Adjuvants Manager, will be in charge of the launch of the new Advanced Adjuvants brand. Adjuvants are becoming more and more necessary for producers in order to improve the efficacy and safety of today’s crop protection solutions.
Global food consumption is expected to increase by 58 to 97 percent by 2050, necessitating crop production improvements by farmers all over the world. Agricultural adjuvant adoption is increasing in order to satisfy demand, moving the target market ahead. Government rules governing the manufacture of adjuvants, on the other hand, are projected to slow the global market’s growth in the near future. Nonetheless, cost-effective manufacture of agricultural adjuvant products can provide a potential growth opportunity for major players in the target market.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Agricultural Adjuvants Market accounted for US$ 3.1 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 5.64 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.2%. Global Agricultural Adjuvants is segmented into type, application and region.
- Based on Type, the Global Agricultural Adjuvants Market is segmented into Activator Adjuvants (Surfactants and Oil Adjuvants) and Utility Adjuvants.
- Based on Application, the Global Agricultural Adjuvants Market is segmented into Insecticide Adjuvants, Herbicide Adjuvants Fungicide Adjuvants and Others.
- By Region, the Global Agricultural Adjuvants Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America market dominates the global market in terms of revenue and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Agricultural Adjuvants Market:
The key players in the global Agricultural Adjuvants Market includes Adjuvant Plus Inc., Akzonobel N.V., Brandt Consolidated Inc., Croda International PLC, Dow Corning Corp., Evonik Industries AG, Garrco Products Inc., Helena Chemical Company, Huntsman Corp., and Interagro Ltd. Key players operating in the target market are focusing on the development and launch of the new products in the target market.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-