Bluetooth Beacons Market size was valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 492.41 billion in 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 51.0%. A Bluetooth beacon is a hardware transmitter that broadcasts its identity to adjacent portable devices using Bluetooth low energy proximity sensing. When smartphones, tablets, and other devices are in close proximity to a beacon, this technology allows them to take action. Bluetooth beacons use a common set of bluetooth protocols that are compatible with any bluetooth device. Bluetooth beacons can also come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including miniature coin cell devices, USB sticks, and general bluetooth 4.0 enabled USB dongles.
The report “Global Bluetooth Beacons Market, By Component (Hardware and Software), By Technology (Ibeacon, Altbeacon, URIbeacon and Eddystone), By End-Use (Retail, Airport, Museum, Building and Infrastructure, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030’’
- In 2021, Advanced Info Service (AIS), the country’s largest mobile provider by subscriber base, has teamed up with social networking platform Line to help stores use a Bluetooth-based gadget to reach out to customers near their locations. The DEVIO BEACON device is predicted to be an important marketing tool in the next era.
- In 2021, Mobilogix, the leading provider of cost-effective State of the Art cellular IoT solutions, has announced the launch of BAT-NXT, the company’s newest asset tracking solution.
The rising number of applications powered by beacons and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) tags is a fundamental driver driving industry growth. In high-volume verticals, beacons are becoming more widely used for asset tracking and machine/equipment status monitoring. At the same time, current and new application markets are maturing, resulting in greater rollouts. Over the projection period, the market is predicted to develop due to the increasing integration of beacons in cameras, LED lighting, point of sale (POS) devices, digital signage, and vending machines. Beacons are expected to become a widespread commodity in industrial applications, in addition to retail uses.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Bluetooth Beacons Market size was valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 492.41 billion in 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 51.0%. The global bluetooth beacons can be segmented into three categories on the basis of component, technology, end-use, and region.
- Based on Component, Global Bluetooth Beacons Market is segmented into Hardware and Software.
- Based on Technology, Global Bluetooth Beacons Market is segmented into Ibeacon, Altbeacon, URIbeacon and Eddystone.
- Based on End-User, Global Bluetooth Beacons Market is segmented into Retail, Airport, Museum, Building and Infrastructure, and Others.
- By Region, the Global Bluetooth Beacons Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Bluetooth Beacons Market:
Key players operating in the global bluetooth beacons market such as Blue Sense Networks Ltd., Bluvision, Inc., Kontakt.io, Inc., Onyx Beacon Ltd., Radius Networks, Inc., Glimworm Beacons, Gimbal, Inc., Estimote, Inc., BlueCats network, Inc., and Accent Advanced Systems, SLU.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-