Extended Stay Market Innovative Strategy by 2030| Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotel, Choice Hotels International. Extended stay hotels are those where visitors can book a stay of five days or longer. In other words, extended stay hotels are similar to apartment rentals, except that the inhabitants are not bound by a contract. Extended stay hotels are designed to make it easy for guests to check out. These hotels are accessible in vacation spots where visitors prefer to stay in an apartment rather than a lodge. The apartments are subsequently converted into residences, with kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry facilities. Individual guestrooms, flats, and rental units are also included in the structure. As a result, these hotels have all the amenities of a typical house.
The report ” Global Extended Stay Hotel Market, By Type (Economic Type Extended Stay Hotel, Middle Type Extended Stay Hotel, and Luxury Type Extended Stay Hotel), By Application (Travelers, Business Customers, Trainers & Trainees, and Government & Army Staff), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2029’’
- In June 2021, Extended Stay America, the nation’s leading mid-priced extended stay hotel company, is pleased to announce the launch of Extended Stay America Premier Suites. The elevated brand builds on the strength of Extended Stay America’s industry-leading portfolio of more than 650 hotels. Comprised of 25 new or completely renovated properties across the United States, Extended Stay America Premier Suites offers guests a premium experience based on what extended stay travelers value most according to extensive guest research.
- In May 2021, The Sonesta Collection has launched Sonesta ES Suites, an extended-stay brand, as well as refreshed hotels and resorts in Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Hilton Head Island, Houston and Philadelphia.
One of the most fundamental aspects driving the expansion of extended stay hotels is the affordability of these units. The majority of occupants prefer extended stay hotels because they are often located away from the hustle and bustle of city life, allowing them to enjoy country lifestyle. In addition to their stay, visitors can go hiking and participate in other activities such as horseback riding. Extended stay hotels are becoming increasingly popular as a result of these amenities, which is pushing up demand. One of the greatest roadblocks to the expansion of extended stay hotels is their lack of availability in small towns and isolated locations. Although extended stay hotels provide a homey atmosphere, they pale in contrast to private homes.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Extended Stay Market Innovative Strategy by 2030| Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotel, Choice Hotels International. The Global Extended Stay Market is segmented based on the type, application and region.
- By Type, the market is segmented into Economic Type Extended Stay Hotel, Middle Type Extended Stay Hotel, and Luxury Type Extended Stay Hotel.
- By Application, the market is segmented into Travelers, Business Customers, Trainers & Trainees, and Government & Army Staff.
- By Region, the Global Extended Stay Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the Global Extended Stay Market includes Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotel, Choice Hotels International, InterContinental Hotels Group, Marriott International and Wyndham Hotel Group.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-