IT professional services market accounted for US$ 654.34 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 1987.47 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.9%. Project-oriented services, ITO services, IT support and training services, and enterprise cloud computing services are all integrated into business operations by IT professional services. Regardless of the industry vertical, businesses are turning to IT professional services for a variety of reasons, including accurate forecasting and Corporate Intelligence (BI), which aid in optimising business processes, reducing waste, and improving organisational profits. Business analytics services may also assist businesses and organisations in finding growth prospects and cost-cutting opportunities.
The report ” Global IT Professional Services Market, By Type (Project-oriented Services, ITO Services, IT Support and Training Services, and Enterprise Cloud Computing Services), By Application (Technology Companies, Consulting Companies, and Marketing & Communication Companies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030’’
- Accenture and VMware formed the New Business Group in February 2021 to assist businesses shift to the cloud more quickly. Dedicated individuals with significant knowledge in hybrid cloud and cloud migrations, cloud-native and application modernization, and security across major industries are expected to join the new business group.
- IBM, Siemens, and Red Hat announced a hybrid cloud plan in February 2021 to boost the real-time value of industrial IoT data.
The growing demand for IT professional services in technology, marketing, consulting, and communication firms has resulted in increased adoption. These services are being used by businesses in order to move their business applications to the public cloud. By upgrading IT infrastructure and applications, these services are fast merging and modernising with cloud-based apps to provide multiple benefits to enable business agility. Professional services provide an economical way for businesses to focus on data theft prevention and cybersecurity. They provide analytic capabilities as well as a framework for organising company data.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global IT Professional Services Market accounted for US$ 654.34 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 1987.47 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.9%. The Global IT Professional Services Market has been segmented on the basis of type, application and region.
- Based on Type, Global IT Professional Services Market is segmented into Project-oriented Services, ITO Services, IT Support and Training Services, and Enterprise Cloud Computing Services.
- Based on Application, Global IT Professional Services Market is segmented into Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud.
- By Region, the Global IT Professional Services Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global IT Professional Services Market:
Key players in the global IT professional services market include: Accenture PLC, Autotask Corporation, Capgemini SA, DXC Technology Company, Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (H.P.E.), International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Oracle Corporation
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-