Netherlands data center is a physical facility that companies utilize to store their critical applications and data. Its design is based on a network of storage and computer resources that allow sharing of files. The key element of a data center includes routers, firewalls, storage systems, switches, servers, and application delivery controllers. Utilization of fragments and discrete set of tools to control and monitor the data center that involve Building Management System (BMS). These tools manage lighting, security issues etc. On the other side IT utilizes numerous software solutions which address different aspects of a data center management like enterprise assets, cloud, etc. The participation of government and individual agencies has accelerated the digitization trend in the Netherlands. Governments in the region are using cloud-based platforms to establish new public private partnerships. For instance, the UAE Ministry of Infrastructure upgraded its IT infrastructure to support smart government initiatives. Major oil companies in the GCC are exploring ways to make their oilfields smarter by implementing big data and analytics, sensors, and control systems.
In the Netherlands Data Center market, the country has also rapidly modernized with advanced technology driving its place as one of Europe’s largest telecommunication markets. Because of this, it also contains several data center clusters throughout the country, providing plenty of colocation opportunities.
- In 2020, Equinix, Inc. announced that Telstra is enhancing its integration with Platform Equinix to provide its enterprise customers flexible, secure, on-demand multi-cloud network connectivity to more than 170 service providers in 38 markets globally.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The Global Netherlands Data Center Market accounted for US$ 2.76 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.30 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.6%. The Global Netherlands Data Center Market is segmented by IT Infrastructure, Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, General Construction, and Tier Standard.
- By IT infrastructure, the Global Netherlands Data Center Market is Servers, Storage Systems, Network Infrastructure.
- By electrical infrastructure, the Global Netherlands Data Center Market is classified into UPS Systems, Generators, Transfer Switches & Switchgears, Rack PDUs, and Other Electrical Infrastructure.
- By mechanical infrastructure, the Global Netherlands Data Center Market is classified into Cooling Systems, Rack Cabinets, and Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- By general construction, the target market is further divided into Building Development, Installation and Commissioning Services, Building Design, Physical Security, Data Center Infrastructure, and Management (DCIM)
- By tier standard, the market is further bifurcated into Tier I & Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV
The key players operating in the global Netherlands data center market includes Eaton, ABB, Caterpillar, Climaveneta, Legrand, Onsite Energy, Schneider Electrics, Euro Diesel, and Socomec.