The report “ Global Network Automation Market, By Network Type (Physical, Virtual, and Hybrid), By Type (Network Automation Tools, SD-WAN and Network Virtualization, and Intent-based Networking), By Service Type (Managed and Professional), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise, and Hybrid), By End- User Industry (IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, Energy and Utility, Banking and Financial Services, Education, and Other End-user Industries), and Region – Global Forecast to 2030″
Network Automation Market is projected to grow up to US$ 75.61 billion by 2030. The rise in demand for the data centre network drives the growth of the global market. Additionally, the increasing trend of connected devices such as mobile, smartphones, iPod, laptop, and tablets which is the propelling factor for the growth of the target market. Moreover, increasing the need for the fastest network for better connectivity is another fueling factor for the growth of the target market. For instance, Oracle declared the acquisition of the SD-WAN specialist, Talari Networks. Besides this, it plans to improve customer application experience and enhance WAN security.
- In 2018, Cisco Systems Inc. and the government of Portugal have declared that the digitization of the country’s systems has to be accelerated. Both the entities will be in collaboration for the next two years.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global network automation market accounted for US$ 12.81 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 75.61 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 19.6%.The market report has been segmented based on network type, type, service type, deployment, end-user industry, and region.
- By network type, the global network automation market is segmented into the physical, virtual, and hybrid
- By type, the target market is segmented into network automation tools, SD-WAN and network virtualization, and intent-based networking
- By service type, the global market is classified into managed and professional
- By deployment, the target market is bifurcated into the cloud, on-premise, and hybrid
- By the end-user industry, the global market is sub-segmented into IT and telecom, manufacturing, energy and utility, banking and financial services, education, and other end-user industries
- By region, The North America region is dominating the target market and largest share is taken by the United- States due to emergence of the trending technologies such as cloud networking, network analysis, and virtualization. Asia- Pacific region is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to an increase in investment for the adoption of the 5G network.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global network automation market includes Cisco System Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, SolarWinds Inc., Network Automation Inc., Micro Focus International PLC, NetBrain Technologies Inc., Apstra Inc., and Arista Networks Inc.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-