Organic Farming Market accounted for US$ 95.38 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 209.45 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.3%. Organic farming is a crop and livestock production technique that avoids or eliminates the use of synthetic inputs such as fertilisers, pesticides, feed additives, GMOs, hormones, and antibiotics. Organic farming approaches combine scientific knowledge of ecology and some contemporary technology with traditional farming practises based on biological processes that occur naturally. When compared to other forms of agriculture, organic farming improves soil fertility, combats erosion, and minimises greenhouse gas emissions. A vital asset on an organic farm is integrated pest and weed management, as well as soil conservation techniques. The farmer exclusively utilises organic manures and insecticides in pure organic farming.
The report “Global Organic Farming Market, By Farming Type (Pure Organic Farming and Integrated Organic Farming), By Method (Crop Diversity, Weed Management, Soil management and Controlling Other Organisms) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
- In September 2021, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) in collaboration with Association of Indian Organic Industry (AIOI) launched an online organic agriculture course.
- In June 2021, Entrepreneur Sajan Raj Kurup has launched Saintfarm Agro LLP, an end-to-end e-commerce venture focused on organic and sustainable food. The firm is engaged in organic farming, processing, agri-tech, R&D, exports and online retailing.
The growing demand for organic food among consumers, owing to its health benefits and advantages such as high nutritional levels, chemical-free food, and pleasant food, is propelling the worldwide organic farming market forward. Furthermore, rising demand for food safety and sustainable production, as well as increased government activities to raise public knowledge about organic farming, are driving the worldwide organic farming industry forward. Furthermore, manufacturers’ increased investment in research & development efforts to improve the productivity and efficiency of organic farming systems also contributes to the global organic farming market’s growth.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Organic Farming Market accounted for US$ 95.38 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 209.45 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.3%. Global Organic Farming is segmented into farming type, method and region.
- Based on Farming Type, the Global Organic Farming Market is segmented into Pure Organic Farming and Integrated Organic Farming.
- Based on Method, the Global Organic Farming Market is segmented into Crop Diversity, Weed Management, Soil management and Controlling Other Organisms.
- By Region, the Global Organic Farming Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Organic Farming Market:
The key players in the global Organic Farming Market includes Picks Organic Farm, Indian Organic Farmers Producer Company (IOFPC), Organic Farmers Co., Bayer AG, Camson Bio Technologies Limited, ZUWA Organic Farms Pvt. Ltd., United Natural Foods INC., General Mills Inc., Stony field Farm, Inc., and Aurora Organic Dairy.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-