Patient Registry software market accounted for US$ 1.4 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.12 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. PRS stands for Patient Regitry Software, which is software that is regulated as a medical device. It is software that collects medical data from a medical device and uses it in the treatment or diagnosis of a patient. It can also be software that is used in conjunction with a medical device and contributes directly to the patient’s care by doing analysis or giving therapy or diagnosis functionality that takes the place of a physician’s decision and judgement.
The report ” Global Patient Registry Software Market, By Software Type (Integrated Software and Standalone Software) By Mode of Delivery (On Premise and Cloud/Web Based), By Functionality (Population Health Management, Point of Care, Health Information Exchange and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Research Centers, Government Organization, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Companies) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- Dacima Software, Inc. (Canada) and Movember (Australia) will collaborate to design and create a new registry database in October 2020, launching the world’s largest prostate cancer patient registry network.
- ArborMetrix Inc. (US) and The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) announced a relationship in June 2020. (US). This collaboration seeks to provide the IR Quality Registry, which will integrate analytics to improve patient care.
- ESO Solutions (US) and Virginia EMS Systems (US) announced a cooperation in March 2021 to create a statewide EMS data repository and statewide trauma registry for data collecting and analysis to disclose crucial insights and trends.
- The latest National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB) Data Dictionary will be available in Patient Registry on January 1, 2021, according to ImageTrend, Inc. (US).
- ArborMetrix, Inc. (US) and the American Academy of Pediatrics announced a cooperation in November 2020 to build and grow a clinical registry to benefit all children’s health, well-being, and development.
Market players throughout the world are looking for new and cost-effective ways to deliver technology-enabled, patient-centered healthcare solutions, both inside and outside hospital walls, as a result of improved results and quality of treatment in the twenty-first century. Electronic health records have been able to garner government attention due to their vast range of applications, both clinical and non-clinical. The governments of rich and developing countries around the world are launching a slew of federal policies, measures, and programmes in order to see development in healthcare services.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global patient registry software market accounted for US$ 1.4 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.12 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. Global patient registry software market has been segmented on the basis of software type, mode of delivery, functionality, end user and region.
- Based on Software Type, Global Patient Registry Software Market is segmented into Integrated Software and Standalone Software.
- Based on Mode of Delivery, Global Patient Registry Software Market is segmented into On Premise and Cloud/Web Based.
- Based on Functionality, Global Patient Registry Software Market is segmented into Population Health Management, Point of Care, Health Information Exchange and Others.
- Based on End-User, Global Patient Registry Software Market is segmented into Hospitals, Research Centers, Government Organization, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device Companies.
- By Region, the Global Patient Registry Software Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Patient Registry Software Market:
Key players operating in the global patient registry software market includes IBM, UnitedHealth Group, Invitae Corporation, Global Vision Technologies, Inc., Dacima Software Inc., Health Diary Inc., Med streaming, Image Trend, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Inc. Research Holdings, IFA systems AG and UnitedHealth Group.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-