Software Composition Analysis market accounted for US$ 2554.03 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 15315.68 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 19.8%.. The reliability, mobility, and lower total cost of ownership of cloud-based Software Composition Analysis can provide a competitive edge, allowing the asset management approach to be taken to the next level. The obvious advantages of cloud-based software, as well as its expanding popularity, are fueling industry expansion. Software composition analysis (SCA) is a piece of software that protects against cyber threats. At each stage of the software development life cycle, the software is responsible for performing extensive software code security analysis and validating open-source contents (SDLC).
The report ” Global Software Composition Analysis Market By Component (Solution and Services), By Organization Size (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMES) and Large Enterprises), By Deployment Type (On-Premises and Cloud), By Industry Verticals (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Telecom and IT, Healthcare, Government and Defence, Retail and E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Others) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
- July 2020 – Synopsys, Inc. revealed that Graphcore used the Synopsys VCS simulation solution with Verdi debug to evaluate its game-changing Colossus GC200 Intelligence Processing Unit, which was just introduced (IPU). With 59.4 billion transistors and 1,472 distinct processor cores, Graphcore’s second-generation IPU is the most complicated microprocessor ever developed.
- UnReview, a machine learning (ML) based system for automatically discovering appropriate expert code reviewers and managing review workloads and knowledge sharing, was acquired by GitLab Inc. in 2021.
Major factors expected to drive growth of the global software composition analysis market over the forecast period include rising consumer preference for online transactions and rising adoption of various services such as National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), Real-time Gross Settlement Systems (RTGS), and mobile transactions. Furthermore, software composition analysis solutions and services that provide secure and safe transaction facilities are likely to drive the target market forward during the forecast period. Another factor projected to assist the global market’s growth over the forecast period is the increased adoption of mobile devices and internet usage around the world. Cost constraints, particularly in small and medium-sized businesses, are a major barrier limiting the expansion of the global software composition analysis.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global software composition analysis market is segmented on the basis of component, organization size, deployment type, industry verticals, and region.
- Based on Component, Global Software Composition Analysis Market is segmented into Solution and Services.
- Based on Organization Size, Global Software Composition Analysis Market is segmented into Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMES) and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Deployment Type, Global Software Composition Analysis Market is segmented into On-Premises and Cloud.
- Based on Industry Verticals, Global Software Composition Analysis Market is segmented into Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Telecom and IT, Healthcare, Government and Defence, Retail and E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Others.
- By Region, the Global Software Composition Analysis Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Software Composition Analysis Market:
Key players operating in the global software composition analysis market includes WhiteSource Software, Sonatype, Inc., Synopsys, Inc., Rogue Wave Software, WhiteHat Security, Veracode (CA Technologies), Flexera, NexB, Inc., and SourceClear.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-