Wall Charger Market accounted for US$ 1416.2billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 1808.44 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.0%. Increasing usage of electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops of different companies has given rise to the demand for multi-port USB wall charger. Wall charger is expected to have two key attributes compatibility and fast-charging. Further, high warranty period is also gaining significant customer appreciation.
The report “Global Wall Charger Market, By Type (Port, Multi Ports, and Wire-chargers), By Application (Smartphone, Feature Phone, Tablet, Smart Watch, and Other), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
- In October 2021, Stuffcool, a popular accessory maker has launched a new wall charger in India. Called Neutron 33, this charge is India’s smallest GaN charger. The new wall charger from the brand is compatible with MacBook Air M1, Samsung flagship devices, iPhones, and iPads.
- In January 2021, Scosche, one of the leading brands for phone mounts and other mobile tech accessories, has another product launch during CES 2021: the new PowerVolt Car and Wall Chargers with Power Delivery.
Demand for wall chargers is relatively high since the advent of AC-DC chargers for various devices. Further, increasing adoption of various connected devices such as smartphones, laptops tablets is expected to foster the global wall charger market. Further, technological advancements in charging systems, and increasing investments in research and development with gadget is also expected to boost the wall charger market.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Wall Charger Market accounted for US$ 1416.2billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 1808.44 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.0%.Global Wall Charger Market is segmented into type, application, and region.
- Based on type, Global Wall Charger Market is segmented into Port, Multi Ports, and Wire Chargers.
- Based on Application Global Wall Charger Market is segmented into Smartphone, Feature Pone, Tablet, Smart Watch and Others.
- By Region, the Global Wall Charger Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Wall Charger Market:
The key players in the Global Wall Charger Market includes BYD Company Limited, Salcomp Oyj, Shenzhen Huntkey Electronics Co. Ltd., Flex Ltd., Jiangsu Chenyang Electronics Co. Ltd., Dong Yang E&P Vietnam Co., Ltd, Sunlin Electronics.Co., Ltd. , Phihong Technology Co., Ltd., and PI Electronics Corp..
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-